Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertime!

Finally mom is off for summer vacation! She is taking some classes however, so I took it upon myself to get "ON" the computer! (computer keyboard that is.) Luckily I was able to hang my feet off of the desk to cool off a bit. It is getting verrry hot in the desert--but it is after all, June!
  I got bored with this after a bit, as it was not annoying Mom, so I chewed on her until she took me outside. (See below.) Hope all is well. Mom & I will be along shortly to visit.
Purrs and kisses to all,
Tigger!

8 comments:

MoMo said...

Hey, good to see you! Summertime for you means winter time for me :(

Mind if I come and stay until all the rain/wind/frost are gone? Did I mention flood?

Cheri said...

We are always impressed with how great you look for your age! Us 20 year olds need to stick together!

Cats of wild cat woods

Brian said...

Nice to see you Tigger! Have fun with Mom!!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Tigger, nice to see yoo enjoying the fresh air.

The Island Cats said...

Hi Tigger! Too bad you don't know how to type...then you wouldn't need your mom to get on the computer!! But spending time outside is fun too!

ABBY said...

Hi Tigger
Good to see you!
Glad you are enjoying your summer!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Clooney said...

Well hello there Tigger, we are so glad to see you again. We hope you have a great summer hanging out with your Mom. We know you're not that thrilled about George but we wouldn't mind hearing some updates about him as they happen, if you don't mind telling us of course...It is very cool that your Mom got to go to the Ellen Show, that must have been great!

Everycat said...

Tigger, you are looking 100% splendid as you relax during Flaming June. I am very pleased that your Mom now has time to relax with you over the summer and accompany you as you patrol your garden.

Whicky Wuudler