Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Buenos Dias and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's. I decided to celebrate my Mom's day by waking her up at the crack of dawn, as well as the usual 1:30 a.m., 3:30 a.m., and 4:30 a.m. times. Believe it or not, she was not super excited about that! Anyhoo, hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!
  We had a good week. Per one of my mom's student's suggestions, for Cinco de Mayo I did a Mexican CAT dance (instead of a Mexican Hat Dance.) It was thoroughly enjoyed by all.
Other than that, it has started to get quite hot here, already in the desert, so I must spend more of my days sleeping, and more of my nights terrorizing Mom. Can't wait! I plan to spend the rest of today on her lesson plan books, or lounging on her feet for the occasional foot biting opportunity. (see pics)

Adios and Ta Ta for now.
Tigger

3 comments:

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We would love to have seen your Mexican Cat Dance, Tigger! Enjoy your warm and sunny weather and we hope that you get a good nap today.

Charlemagne and Tamar

Brian said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate! Happy Mother's Day to you Mom and Mothers everywhere!

Everycat said...

The Mexican CAT dance sounds wonderful Tigger. I hope you were paid in fresh salmon for your performance.

Happy Mothers Day to your Mom and Happy Foot Biting to you!

Whicky Wuudler