Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Adventures

Hello everyone! Happy Spring! Many thanks to our friends at Everycat, or as usual, you would not hear of my loveliness :) . Hope all is well with all of you! I turned 24 this month! Mom continues to be very worried about me, as I'm very, very skinny due to my hyperthyroidism and kidney disease. I'm very ornery about taking my meds, so that does not help. Mom thought she had me fooled with the "pill pockets" but I tricked her! I'd eat around the pill pockets, and actually hide the pills behind the curtains! She could not believe it,  but I did it! Every once in awhile I let her get some pills down. Anyway, all if fine here. I'm doing a great job of keeping mom up at night with my howling.
The desert is already getting warm. Georgie is still here, sigh.
We had some trouble the other night, as Mom's friend was not careful, and accidentally locked Georgie in the bedroom with me! They thought I was just doing my usual howling, but Mom figured it out pronto. The "friend" was justly punished, and luckily no one was hurt!
Mom has been keeping me supplied with lots of goodies that I SO deserve. (Rotisserie chicken, halibut, salmon, and most recently cod.) I have told her I will not eat kitty food. Why she is just now getting this, after 24 years, is beyond me, but better late than never :). Anyhoo, Mom has attached some recent pictures. Much love to you all.
Tigger, Mom, and yes, sigh, Georgie.
Happy Birthday to Me! 24 and looking FABULOUS!
 

Please Mom, let me sleep!


out cold--again


Pretty boy


 

11 comments:

Everycat said...

Yo Tigger! It's great to hear from you. We are really impressed by your med avoiding techniques but we think you should still indulge your Mom sometimes and take the meds.

We are in total awe of how well you look coming up to 24. You are still most handsome cat of the house, with Georgie running a close second. Hope all have recovered from the bedroom lock in!

Big love to you all!

Gerry & Mungo

Marg said...

Wow, 24. You are getting up there but you sure look good. So Happy Birthday a little early.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are 24 years young Tigger and don't you look good on it.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Tigger! You're almost 24?!? That's awesome! Happy Birthday...early!

Brian said...

You look fantastic my friend!!!!!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Tigger. Wow, 24 years old? We're impressed.

Flynn said...

Hi Tigger! Good to hear from you.

Clooney said...

Well hello there young feller! Happy 24th buddy! That is so awesome and I have my jazz paws going bigtime for you! We send you our biggest purrs for your health and for feeling well and eating. A big hi to Georgie from us as well and to your Mom too! You both are looking as handsome as usual, good to hear from you!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday a little early! You look great for your age. We hope you have lots more time with your mom!

Hannah and Lucy said...

How are you keeping Tigger?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Everycat said...

Tigger, Mom and Georgie, it is now July 15th so we are dropping by to check on you all.

We hope you are all having a lovely summer and have sun puddles and dappled shade to bathe in.

We have a heat wave here in the UK, it's fun watching our apes sweat hehe!

Gerry & Mungo