Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year!


Well, it is almost a new year, and I'm still here! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope 2013 brings many wonderful surprises to us all. We had a nice Christmas here in the desert. The weather has finally gotten a little chilly, which I love...makes me and Georgie very frisky! Mom got me some king crab legs for Christmas...(yum!) as well as some new toys! Georgie got new toys too :(.
Then we both had turkey!
Anyway, hope you all are doing well. Happy New Year!
Tigger, Mom, and George!

 
Me--resting after too much crab legs!

Georgie--passed out afer playing with his toys!


3 comments:

Brian said...

Nice to see you!!! Happy New Year dear friend!

Everycat said...

Tigger it's wonderful to see you looking so full of crab legs and your fur has grown back beautifully. Georgie looks exhausted, we hope that the clicking camera didn't disturb him.

Happy New Year to you all

Love from
Gerry Mungo & The Ape xx

PS: Our ape is so slow, she didn't realise you had done a post Christmas post!

Everycat said...

Oh look Tigger! It's APRIL! We just dropped by to say Hi! and hope you had a good fishy Easter. It's very cold in the UK. Hope you are all doing well and staying warm

Gerry, Mungo & The Ape xx