Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Friday, March 25, 2011

Grandma's Visit

Hi Everyone!
   Grandma came and visited during the last week.
Mom and I were very sad to see her go, but I had a lovely time with her.
Here she is giving me a smooch, and secretly trying to cut mats out of my loooong hair.
I was very sad after Grandma left, so I tried to take a nap behind the curtain, but Mom found me.
I will try and get around to see everyone this weekend. I blame it on Mom. Hope you all are doing well!
Lots of Love,
Tigger and Mom

12 comments:

Kea said...

Ah, Grandma was sneaky, trying to get the mats. :-)

We're glad you enjoyed her visit, we bet she gave you lots of cuddles and pats and lovin'!

-Fuzzy Tales

Brian said...

Grandma visits are always fun! I hope you have a calm and relaxing weekend!

Sweet Praline said...

It's always nice to have grandma visit.

Eric and Flynn said...

It looks like Grandma loves you lots.

The Island Cats said...

Grandma visits are pretty cool!! Our grandma doesn't visit nearly as much as we would like!!

Marg said...

Grandma looks like a great gal. Love that picture. Hope all of you have a great week.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hmmmmm ... grandmas can be VERY sneaky indeed. But nice too!

The Crew said...

Sometimes my Mom does the same thing to me. She pretends to be loving on me, but I can always tell if she has a scissors hidden in her hand!!

Max S.

The Creek Cats said...

It's always great when grandma comes to visit!!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Aw, it's sad she had to leave but you had fun while she was there. Maybe she'll come again soon?

Everycat said...

Your Grandma looks like a very nice lady Tigger, and a very good smoocher. I'm so glad you had a lovely time with her. Hope she visits you again soon too :)

Whicky Wuudler

Everycat said...

Just dropping by to see how'ya doin' Tigger. Hope you are enjoyng some quality sun puddles fella.

Whicky Wuudler