Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Monday, February 21, 2011

Marvelous Monday

Hi Everyone,
   I'm so excited, 'cause mom had today off. I forgot it was President's Day. I hate to admit it, but I like having her here. She's fun to snuggle with on the couch. I'm a tiny bit annoyed with her, as she's still taking care of that stray kitty. She can't get over how beautiful he is. (growl!)
Anyway, hope you all are well.
Tigger
(PS-Mom says she already knows how beautiful I AM.)
(PSS-The Grandma is coming in 24 days!)

9 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

My mom is home with me today, too!

Brian said...

That is always the purrfect way to spend the day Tigger!

Marg said...

Tigger, you are very very gorgeous. Glad you are having a nice day with your Mom. Nothing better. Hope all of you continue to have a great day.

Ginger Jasper said...

Well I think you are lovely.. Gorgeous.. Hugs GJ x

Cindy said...

It's nice having the servants home, isn't it? Sounds like fun is coming with Grandpa!

Eric and Flynn said...

It is nice to get an extra day with your mum.

MoMo said...

Always good to have the mom home - scritichies, treats and pats.....
The gran is always good to have around. I like mine too.

Oh, can't wait to see your 'brother'. You will get used to him but it will take time after being an only kitty for so long.

Are you really 20 years old?

The Island Cats said...

We hope you enjoyed your day with your mom!!

Everycat said...

Tigger you look like a king, resplendent on his throne, master of all he surveys. Don't worry about the stray kitty, your Mum is doing a good thing taking care of him. It's lovely that you had a great day with your Mum, I hope you got some extra treats to celebrate the President's Day.

Whicky Wuuudler