Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Well, hello everyone. It was a lovely day here in the desert...80 degrees! Mom finally let me out to snooze in the backyard. (She's been worried for a few days, 'cause I was not eating or drinking...But I came back last night, about 1:35 am! )

anyway...I was trying to snooze in the backyard, but she kept snapping the stupid camera.

After this big yawn, I finally got a short nap in. Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season.
Lots of love,
Tigger!

5 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

80 sounds wonderful. Can we come and share your warm.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh we dream of warmth ~ it's freezing cold winter here in the UK at the moment. :sigh:

Kea said...

80F sounds wonderful to us too! We're hope you're eating and drinking now, Tigger, that you're okay!

ABBY said...

Oh boy Tigger, it's only 40F here, so that 80F sounds awfully nice. We are glad you are eating and drinking and everything is OK.

purrin
xoxo

Everycat said...

80 degrees!! Crikey Tigger! That's napping weather if ever there was such a thing. It's snowy and cold here in the UK (yuk) I hope you managed to get some good naps in. Nice fangs too :)

Whicky Wuudler