Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday and Happy Early Halloween!

Hello Everyone, (Mom awoke me from my early, early morning nap to write this one!)
    I thought Mom was going to stop blogging...she hasn't done it in so long. But thank goodness for a gentle nudge from Whicky, (both Mom and I have a thing for him) or the world might never hear of my greatness again!
   Anyway, I had a lovely time with the grandma. She has since gone back to her own state, and I'm stuck here in the desert.
    However, it has gotten much nicer lately, even nice enough one day for me to go in the Jeep and hide out! I love to sleep in there, as I've mentioned previously.
  I've been feeling fine lately, and have been doing well taking my thyroid meds, but still being quite naughty with the kidney pills. Mom needs to find a better way and soon!
  Hope you all are doing well. Mom is going to take a day off work soon, just to catch up with everyone's lives.
   Many purrs and the occasionally love bite to you all.
Happy Halloween!
Tigger

8 comments:

Kea said...

Tigger, we're glad you're doing with the methimazole! Annie gets her via transdermal gel, because she can't be pilled. Not sure if there is the same kind of option for kidney meds; good luck!

ABBY said...

Hi Tigger we are glad to see you blog again. We hope you can meow your Mom into once and awhile. It's good to know you're feeling well and we hope you have a fun and safe Halloween.

purrin
xoxo
Abby

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Tigger! We are glad to see you! We know how it is when moms are busy - we know a lot of bloggers need to take some time off, we are glad that is all you were doing! We think it is great that you are doing well, but we also think you should take your kidney pills, because we want you to stay healthy!

And we love your Halloween picture - you should enter it in Hansel's Halloween contest!!

Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Tigger, it's great to see you again. That is a good Halloween picture.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy halloween to yoo all!

Everycat said...

Yo Tigger! Nice stash of pumpkins you have there fella. Are they the new hiding place for the kidney pills? Not that I'm suggesting you'd do such a thing. We're all glad you are feeling good and you had a good time with Grandma. Our apes have been very busy and keep going out early and coming home late, but we hope you had a really good Halloween!

Whicky Wuudler
(he loves Tigger, oh yes)

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Welcome back, Tigger. Are you on a pumpkin diet?

wildcatwoodscats said...

Couldn't find the comment form for the post above this. Thanks for visiting. Glad you are taking the pill pockets.