Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Grandma is coming!

First of all, mom sends her apologies for not getting around to see everyone. Work, and life have been CRAZY, and very, very busy!
However, I made her write a quick note tonight, as the Grandma comes tomorrow! I'm so excited!
Mom has included an old picture of the grandma and me. You can see in it, I am giving her a hug!
Hope everyone is doing well. Mom hopes to catch up with everybody soon!
Lots of love to everyone,
Tigger

(Me and the grandma...)

8 comments:

Maggie May said...

Awww! Enjoy your time with your grandma, Tigger!

Kea said...

Grandmas are good snugglers! Enjoy your visit with her!

Brian said...

I just know you will have a purrfect visit with Grandma!

Ginger Jasper said...

Have a brilliant visit with your grandma and get lots of hugs.. Enjoy.. HUgs GJ xx

Eric and Flynn said...

Aww, we can see how much you love each other.

ABBY said...

Tigger that is a sweet picture of you and your Gramma!

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Everycat said...

What a lovely, smiley Grandma you have there Tigger. I hope you and your Mum have a wonderful time with her and all spend lots of time hugging!

Whicky Wuudler

Everycat said...

Howya doin' Tigger matey? Still hanging out with Grandma and being spoiled rotten? I do hope so, being spoiled is the best thing ever. Hope you and your Mum are ok!

Whicky Wuudler