Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

...or just Happy Weekend, if you don't celebrate it.
Mom finally let me out of jail, I mean the house, under close supervision today. I like to go out in the front yard, 'cause there's more freedom, but Mom won't let me go alone, due to cars, my age, dogs,-- blah, blah, blah. I think she just uses it as her "control." So, I'll let her think that. She wanted to thank all of you who took the time to reply and help with the blog. She appreciates it very much. She's still working on the brief version of how we met. It'll be coming soon.
So here I am next to what my mom thinks is a "Desert Spoon" plant. (She's not totally sure.) I just like it 'cause it is really sharp and spiky, and feels good to scratch against. It is also especially fun to crawl under, as Mom can't get me without severely injuring herself. (hee, hee, hee.)
Hope you all have a GREAT rest of your weekend. 
Adios,
Tigger

9 comments:

Brian said...

Yes, I agree with Mom, you need to be very, very careful out there, scary things can happpen!

Harry Spotter said...

You look good outside. Oh to be free and roam the yard, that is something I willnever be able to experience. You are so lucky. Have a fun 4th of July.

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Happy 4th of July Tigger!! We are glad your Mom lets you out with supervision!! Our Mom and Dad were both born in Arizona!!
Your TX furiends,

The Creek Cats said...

We hope you had a wonderful 4th!!

Marg said...

Hope you had a wonderful Fourth Tigger. You sure are a handsome dude. We really like all your floof.
Thanks so much for visiting our blog. We think your Mom is doing great with the blog. Our mom is a little slow.
Have a great day.

ABBY said...

HI Tigger!

Thanks for visiting me it was so nice that you dropped in.
We all hoped you have a wonderful holiday.
*wow*
YOu are one gorgeous kitty. Momma loves Norwegian Forest Cats. We can't wait to hear your story on how you met.

purrs
Abby (the manx)

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Tigger! Thanks for visiting us today!! We hope you had a great 4th of July. We did because the boomers weren't too loud!!

Fin said...

Hi Tigger! So nice of you to drop by!

Everycat said...

Hope you had a good Fourth Of July!

That's an amazing plant and so clever of you to hide under it. Don't hide for too long though as if your Mum's hands get prickled and scratched too much she might get busy with antiseptic creams and bandages and be late feeding you, which would be terrible.

Glad you liked the ice cube on the back. Our ape also uses those cold packs on us, the ones you put in the freezer, they don't make our furs wet like ice, which we quite like too

Whicky Wuudler