Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Friday, June 18, 2010

Kitty Faux Paw

Well, Happy Friday everyone! Mom is out of school for about another month, so like it or not, she has more time on her hands. Unfortunately, she has been spending some of it taking pictures of me...
So, I don't like to admit this, as it is a little embarrassing from a kitty's point of view...but I like water--when I am in control of it, and when I think Mom isn't watching. I like puddles, sprinklers, etc. Weird, I know, but I never claimed to be normal. Anyway, I'm usually very careful to make sure Mom can't catch me in the act of getting in the water, but this time she caught me...on camera!
Then, I was trying to make her think I had disappeared. Kind of like hide-and-seek, only with a very demented kitty's mindset. So I thought I was hidden behind the curtain, and curses! I was foiled again! My big tail gave me away. Guess I'll just have to go snuggle with her on the couch! She wins...
Have a greeaaat weekend!
Adios,
Tigger

9 comments:

Harry Spotter said...

Well, I think your will really like having your mum home during the summer. I can't beleive all that floof on your tummy! I could make a fur coat out of that! Have a great weekend and keep us posted on your summer!

Kea said...

If you get to snuggle on the couch with your mom, we'd say you *both* win! :-)

There's no real way to hide all your gorgeous floof, though, Tigger!

Eric and Flynn said...

Liking water isn't weird. I used to play with the hose pipe when I was younger, but now I just paddle in the water. Here is a link to an old post if you are interested.
http://ericandflynns.blogspot.com/2006/08/eric-and-water.html
You will have to learn to tuck your tail in when you hide.
Eric

Brian said...

I hope you have a great weekend too, and I really do like your fluffy pictures!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Hey Tigger!! We love your fluffyness and the picture of you sitting in the water!! Our brother was named Tigger, too!! He has been missing since October of last year and we still miss him!! Have a lovely weekend!!
Your TX furiends,

The Creek Cats said...

Love the pictures! Very cute!

TK and Squashies said...

Water can be funs! We is sure it is cool for you. We likes looking at your floofy belly.
We hopes you are enjoying having your mommy home.

MoMo said...

Hi Tigger! Nice meeting you! SS was told that I'm a Norwegian Forest Cat too. There are a few of us in the CB - my sisters-in-floof - Fin, Siena and Miss Kitty.

Ummm, my tail always gives me away when I tried to hide too.

Everycat said...

Hey Tigger it's fine to like water. Patti, Angel's litter sister loved playing in water big time.

If you can manage it, get really soaking then go snuggle up with your Mum, she will be very pleased about this

Wicked Wuudler

PS: Our Mum says you are looking super handsome in your pictures here