Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rare rainy Sunday


Well, Mom has been busy, so she's been neglecting my blog. Her apologies. School has gotten a little crazy lately. and I tried to tell her that is NO EXCUSE! What is most important here? ME! Anyway, she'll hopefully be better around Mar. 12. Then she'll be off for 2 weeks, and she'll have more time to write.

I'm so excited, the "Grandma" is coming a week from tomorrow! That would be the human Mom's mom. I really adore her--the Grandma, and can't wait for her to come and sweet talk me. I wish the human Mom's Dad was coming too, but he's not. Last time he came, he made me really good shrimp, and blackened salmon. I'm a little crazy that way--I LOVE spicy food. Weird for a kitty, I know, I know, but I do LOVE it. Anyway, he's not coming, but he'll be in my thoughts. I know the Grandma will spoil me while she's here.

Other than that, it was (as the title suggests) a rare, but very rainy Sunday here in the desert. It rained and rained, and I hate rain.I like to blame everything on my Mom...including the rain, so I let her know of my displeasure, through long, loud, inharmonious howls today. FINALLY the rain let up for a short period of time, and she took me outside with her. I thought about climbing the tree in the picture, but decided not to. Anyway, thanks for the last comments. I really appreciate them, and am working very hard on returning those messages. Like I said before, Mom is new to this, and will return the thanks as soon as possible.
Thanks again everybody. Ta ta for now.

28 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Maybe your grandma will bring you some yummy treats!

Eric and Flynn said...

Maybe you have got our rain. We haven't had any for four days and that is very unusual. We hope Grandma brings you treats.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We didn't mean to send it your way last weekend, Tigger! We see that you sent it back.

We hope that you have a great visit with Grandma and that you get lots of loving and spoiling!

Have a nice weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar

Everycat said...

Hope you had a lovely time with your Grandma Tigger. I agree, bad weather is ALWAYS the fault of the humans.

Whicky Wuudler

ML said...

Hi, Tigger, welcome to the Cat Blogosphere. Yours post will be up on Toosday's issue.
Fanks, Whicky, fur sending him offur.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Cory said...

Hi there Tigger! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the CB!!!!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

WE came back to check on you. Seems all humans slack off on helping us from time to time. But we all know who's boss so they come around eventually.

Peggy's Place said...

Hey there!
We came by to say hi. The CB told us you were here and we want to invite you to stop by our place any time for a visit.

Poppy Q said...

Hi Tigger, you can have all of our rain too. Nice to meet you.

Poppy Q

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hello Tigger,

Nice to meet yoo! We came over from the CB to introduce ourselves.
We hope yoo enjoy yoor grandma's visit.

Puss in Boats said...

Hi Tigger

Welcome to the CB!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hi there!! We'll enjoy getting to know you better!! Our mom and dad had their honeymoon in Arizona and love, love, loved it!!

Kea said...

Hi Tigger and welcome to the Blogosphere.

We're Annie, Nicki and Derry, with our human slave Kim, and we live in southeastern Ontario, Canada.

We're sure you'll love it here!

Tuck said...

Hey there Tigger! Welcome to the CB! I know how you feel about the rain. We had so much here (in NJ) that many of the roads are flooded!

ABBY said...

HI Tigger! It's furry nice to meetcha! Welcome to the CB! WE had our share of rain this year too...but we're use to that. We're in sunny Florida, where it's still a bit chilly....long winter this year.

purr on
Abby(the manx)

The Island Cats said...

Hi Tigger! It's nice to meet you!! We think it's pretty cool that you like spicy foods! We never get spicy foods so we think we must be missing something really good!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Fin said...

Hi! So nice to meet you! They think I'm a NFC too. I'm a senior kitizen, grannycat. Drop by and say Hi anytime.

Marg said...

Hi Tigger, it sure is good to meet you. Hope you can get Mom to help you write some more in your blog so we can see you again. You sure are a handsome boy. You take care and have fun with Granny.

wildcatwoodscats said...

Hi Tigger - nice to meet you. We left an award on our blog for you to pick up!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We don't mind rain, as mom sez at least she don't hafta shovel it. Da moms get bizzy sometimes and when mom sez "snuggles or blogs" we always go fur da snuggles.

Keiko and Luna T. Katt said...

Hello there, I amd Keiko and my sister is Luna. We are Bengal cats and are happy to meet you! We hope you have fun wif your Gran-hooman!

Brian said...

Hello there, we're just stopping by real quick like to say welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!

Sweet Praline said...

I wanted to drop by and say hello and welcome you to the CB.

MoMo said...

Just dropping by to say Mieow. Come and visit me in my garden some time. Enjoy blogging! There are some great kitties in the CB!

MoMo said...

BTW I'm a granny NFC too!

Karen Jo said...

Hi Tigger, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to the CB. I haven't seen much rain, but we have had a lot of snow. Do you want to switch?

Herman

HotMBC aka The Hotties said...

Hai Tigger! It good to meet yoo!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and tha resta tha Hotties

Nikita said...

Hi Tigger!

Contact me!

I've given you an award, and need to send you the Badge, & instructions!

http://www.opinionatedpussycat.com/2010/03/ive-been-awarded-a-beautiful-blogger-award.html