Tigger

Tigger
lounging with my mousie

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's a new year, a new day, and finally time to start a new blog! I'm a Norwegian Forest Cat named Tigger. I am 20 years old. No really, I am. I have a 44 year old single Mom--a teacher, former ski bum, who often questions the validity of her life, and life in general. That is of course, until she usually takes a look at me. I put it (life) all into perspective.

I spend my days, lounging, sleeping, playing, howling, EATING, then repeat, not necessarily in that order. I often have to listen to the endless babbling of humans, blah de blah de blah! They (humans) have their uses, but they (their uses) are limited. Please see my picture. I know...so cute. Check back later for further updates. (Ski season is upon us, so my Mom may be gone more than usual! More time for me on the computer, and more revenge for her when she comes home!

No comments: